Hard drives preserves digital information which can be accessed at any point of time from the user end. There are few interface standards for moving data from a hard drive to computer. The most common ones, which are commonly used, are SCSI (Small Computer System Interface), IDE (Integrated Drive Electronics), SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment), etc. You can even store captured photographs and other media file on your system hard drive. Since, all the image files are stored on system hard drive, in case if your hard drive gets a formatted by mistake then what?
Well, no need to be depressed, photo recovery from a formatted drive is possible. You can recover photos from a formatted drive by using reliable a formatted hard drive recovery software.
Common scenarios leading to photo loss are as mentioned below:
- While partitioning the hard drive in order to create separate logical drives, you get a message box that asks do you want to format. If by mistake you clicked on continue, then all your image files including other media files are lost. But luckily, it is possible to recover photos from a formatted drive with the usage of Restore Formatted Hard Drive Recovery software.
- In case, when you change the partition size, shrink it or extend it then you tend to lose your image files from the partition and suffer data loss if proper backup is not available.
- While formatting a logical drive if you have selected a wrong one then also you can suffer from photo loss. How would you retrieve images from a formatted drive after such accidental mistake? Do not worry, because you can restore pictures from a formatted drive very easily by taking the help of this data recovery software.
- When you re-format the drive i.e., changing file system from FAT to NTFS or vice versa. In such circumstances, also there are chances of losing all your photos if you do not possess a proper backup.
- While handling data over the hard drive there can be other threats which includes malware, spyware, etc is infected your drive severely then your important pictures are lost and you need to format the drive in order to remove virus then also all your image files are lost.
- During the process of re-installing the operating system, if you unintentionally format the partition or drive in which you saved your image files, then you may lose your precious pictures
There are several other reasons through which you might have a formatted your system. In such cases, if you do not have a complete backup of your important image files then you need to click on www.restorea formattedharddrive.com/how-to-recover-in-windows-7.html to recover photos from a formatted drive on your Windows 7 computer. Formatted HDD recovery software is the best recovery tool available, which recovers your lost and deleted image files, which you thought is beyond recovery. It restores lost and deleted pictures from a formatted and re-a formatted partitions or drives. It supports image recovery from a formatted partition that has various file systems such as NTFS, HFS, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, etc. This tool can also bring back all kind of files lost after formatting hard drive while re-installing Windows operating system and also recover other media files from crashed hard drives. Besides hard disk drives, this tool is also capable of restoring data from external hard drives, iPods, memory sticks, FireWire drives, digital cameras, USB drives etc.You can obtain the free demo version of this software and can preview the recovered result. If you are happy with recovery result then you can purchase the full version and save the restored result.Unlike other tools, it supports corrupted hard drive recovery from Mac as well as Windows based computers. Furthermore, it is also capable of recovering data from corrupted, or repartitioned hard drives as well with greater ease.
Follow steps to recover photos from a formatted drive:
Step 1: Download and install the tool on your computer and then open its home screen . Select "Recover Partitions/Drives" option from the first screen as shown in Figure a.
Figure a: Home screen
Step 2:From the next screen shot select "Formatted/Rea formatted Recovery" option to recover photos from a formatted drive, as shown in Figure b.
Figure b: Select Formatted/Rea formatted Recovery
Step 3: Select the drive from which you want to recover lost photos as displayed below in the Figure c. As soon as you select the drive scanning process starts.
Figure c: Select Partition
Step 3: After scanning process finishes, you will see a list of recoverd files. Double click on any of the file to preview it as shown in figure d.
Figure d: File Preview