The the external hard drive is the most widely used portable storage device when it comes to transferring data from one machine to another. How do you feel if an entire data from the external hard drive vanishes? However, it is not even possible to imagine such data loss, but at times it happens. At that instant, most of the users end up with losing a huge amount of data and think that they have lost the data forever. If you are going through such data loss crisis, here is an optimal solution to restore data from formatted hard disk. It scans and restores almost all types of files from your the external hard drive in a very short span of time. The major advantage of this software is, the restored data can be viewed in the demo version itself.
Prior to discussing how to recover data from the external hard drive, let us see some of the situations where most of the users lose their files. A few common the external hard drive data loss scenarios are listed below.
- In some cases, while accessing files from the the external hard drive, users might unintentionally format their drive. On such occasions, if user doesn’t have backing files, then he/she might lose all the important files from that formatted the external hard drive. In such an instance, one can easily restore the external hard drive files by making use of Restore Formatted Hard Drive Recovery software.
- Sometimes when you connect the the external hard drive to your computer or laptop, you might get a popup like "Format Now", which might be due to errors in the file system. In such circumstances, if the the external hard drive has some important files that are not backed up, then it will lead to severe data loss.
- Few other instances that lead to data loss from an the external hard drive are the virus infection, software error, hardware failure, file system corruption etc. In each of these data loss scenarios, take the help of this the external hard drive file recovery software and restore the external hard drive files in few easy steps.
To evade losing files from the external hard drives due to any of the above circumstances, you need to take some preventive measures which help you to save your data in the future:
- Before formatting the the external hard drive, make sure that you have taken legitimate backup of all your important files.
- If you have lost or deleted files from your the external hard drive then stop using the drive to evade permanent data loss. Because if you use that storage space further, lost files in that stored location might get overwritten with new files which causes permanent data loss.
Whenever you lose your important files from the external hard drive, formatted hard disk drive recovery tool will help you to restore the external hard drive files at your fingertips. Irrespective of cause for data loss, this tool helps for restoring files from corrupted hard disk, inaccessible, formatted, re-formatted, or damaged the external hard drives. This tool has an inbuilt scanning algorithm which searches the entire lost or deleted data from the external hard drive and restores them without any hassle. It is capable enough to restore files from the external hard drive that is partitioned with various file systems like NTFS, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32, HFS or HFSX systems. By using this utility, one can recover files from the external hard drive of types such as SCSI, IDE, PATA, and SATA. It can even retrieve data from the external hard drive of several brands such as Western Digital, Iomega, Buffalo, Toshiba, and many more. It recovers data from the external hard drive on all the latest versions of Mac and Windows operating systems. This software is capable of recovering more than 300 types of files including images, videos, MP3 files, PowerPoint files, spreadsheets, documents, PDF files, etc. Even application files can be recovered by the help of this software. Moreover, advanced features like Smart Scan, Find, and Save Recovery Session helps you to restore your files in a safe and secure manner from formatted Windows hard drives. This tool supports hard drive recovery from Mac and Windows computers.
Simple steps to restore the external hard drive files
Step 1: Download Restore Formatted Hard Drive tool and install it on your computer or laptop.
Step 2: Choose "Recover Partitions/Drives" then "Formatted/Re-formatted Recovery" option to perform recovery as shown in figure A.
Figure A: Formatted/Reformatted Recovery
Step 3: Select logical drive from which you want to retrieve data and then click on next option to start the scanning process as shown in figure B.
Figure B: Select Drive
Step 4: After scanning process finishes, you can preview any file as shown in figure C.
Figure C: Preview file